This is a fun commercial that someone dear to me got make for their grocery store! This is a rough draft, when I it in the mail, I will put a clear copy on! Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
So this evening as I was getting in the shower I decided that I wouldn't wash my hair because I am going to exercise in the morning.
(OK probably not but a girl can pretend! )
So I get in the shower and realize that the girl's have taken my shampoo and conditioner so:
I get out of the shower
Run to the other bathroom
Grab my stuff
Run back to my bathroom
Put it back where it belongs in the shower
Only to realize...
I don't need it - I'm not washing my hair tonight.
OLDTIMERS AT IT'S BEST! :)
Have a great day!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
OK, so if you have ever used a Cricut? If you have, you know why I am trying to win one. Great Escape Meme is a contest from TodaysMama and Cricut in which you (I hopefully) can win a Cricut machine...AND I REALLY WANT ONE OF MY OWN. So, I am sharing the love and if you decide to enter too, and you win instead of me...I would hope that you would share the love and donate it to me (hehehe). Just putting that out there...:)
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii…little hut on a private beach with all the amenities..
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? By myself, what is that? I do love that Rock Star song from Pink
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? Go Shopping…in Paris
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Blue Bunny Ice Cream…Bunny Tracks
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Oregon
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? Harry Potter 7
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Pride and Prejudice
8. What is your favorite local escape? The Nature Center
9. How do you escape on a budget? Pop in a movie
10.Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Seafood at Papadeau’s (spelling?) while in Galveston, TX.