Saturday, March 29, 2008

HAPPY SPRING!!!
I am totally jumping with two wet feet into the blogging world. I used to be really good at emailing everyone but as you know, I have become very lacking. So here we go! Hopefully, you will once again become acquainted with my little mud pies.

I will start by introducing myself and my family. Although, the names have been changed because I am way to paranoid. Those of you who know us will know who is who, those who don't let me know and I will try to fill you in. Our oldest - Matilda is about to turn 9yrs old ; Audry is 7; Jake is 5 (and ready to start school) and Ralph is 3 (and just recently potty trained I might add). They are just a pure bundle of fun 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time I just repeat to my self over and over...I DO LOVE MY CHILDREN; I DO LOVE MY CHILDREN. It seems to work. :)

J and I have been married for 10 years 3 months and 11 days - but who is counting when we are together FOREVER (I must add that everytime I say that I think of the part in "THE SANDLOT" where the boys keep saying over and over 'FOREVER...FOREVER...FOREVER') You will come to know that I seem to reference music or movies in my thoughts alot so enjoy! JP is doing really well in his business and scored some pretty good contracts this week. I have been able to enjoy two weeks of breaks from school but am dreading going back to school next week. There is an end in sight though - we are scheduled to graduate in Fall of 2009 so that keeps me going.

Last year JP convinced me that we need dogs - YIKES. They are really cute - we call them Hannah (Montana) and Harley (Davidson) can you guess who named who? I am not really a dog person so it has taken some getting used to but in the quiet hours of the day when they are asleep I enjoy them in their beds- wait does that sound familiar? :) Anyway! I will see how this looks and get back at it later. Until then....

No comments:

My Blog List