Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Idle Hands...

Last night I was studying for my last final for the semester and I decided to look at my grades and see what I needed to get on the final and I discovered it didn't matter. I could get a 0% or a 100% and I would still end up with a 'B' in the class so I emailed the Professor, asked him if my estimates were correct and he emailed back and said that it was true - so I don't have to take the final. I found that out this morning.PHEW!!! What a break right? So, what do I do? I decided to look at my house in a way of "what would I do if I had lots of free time" (HA, HA right?) I decided I wanted to PAINT MY HOUSE! Am I crazy? Do I know what kind of work that will be - with TWO LITTLE BOYS AT HOME? OK, yes apparently I am certifiable. So, my husband isn't totally on board yet so I thought - what better way to convince him that we need to paint the walls of the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Entryway, and Hallway than to patch all the holes and knicks in the walls. Surely once he saw my spots he would decide we need to paint....

Does anyone else see a pattern to my spots? Am I crazy or are my children all under the height of 4 feet? With their arms stretched up? :) My whole LR, DR, Kitchen, Entryway, and hallway looks like a...well, a giraffe - a 4' tall giraffe. In defense, the BIG hole by the door was my fault - but that was it I am sure! My friend - Mrs Peutershmidt - walks in and laughs "You have got to get a picture of this"...my brother walks in "What the heck?"...my husband walks in.....NOTHING...Ralphie and Audry walk in "When are you doing our rooms?" Do I know what I have gotten into? Oh, and J still hasn't committed to painting...Our friends won't judge us by our house right? :)...

2 comments:

Caty said...

Considering my past history with your walls... I will help if you want/need it. I'll let you know my work schedule next week.

Sunshine said...

You betcha! I am getting the front of the house done this weekend but...we shall see!

My Blog List