Friday, August 8, 2008

IHOP, YOUHOP, WE ALL HOP TO IHOP!

J has a friend from his mission that married a guy from a nearby town. Once a year they come to our neck of the woods and we get together for lunch or breakfast...this year we went to IHOP. Our family has never been there and let's just give a shout out for IHOP. It was dang good! This is the first year that I remembered to bring my camera though. It was Lyon's 5th birthday today so IHOP even sang to us for breakfast! GO IHOP!
L to R: Lily, Matilda, Jake, Ralph and Audry


L to R: Lily, Jane, Tulip, Dick and Lyon Butkus (Lyon didn't want to be in pictures today)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your oldest's hair geting darker? Your kids are so cute and sounds like you have been having a busy summer!

Sunshine said...

No her hair is still "dirty blond". I expect it to get darker if she is anything like her mother. I had her beautiful hair until I was about 12 now I have to pay for it! :)

My Blog List