Friday, August 8, 2008

Update on the house...

After I posted the pictures of the walls, I got a GREAT IDEA to TEXTURE THE WALLS IN THE HOUSE. I mean, it is almost addicting! I first decided to do the LivingRoom, hallway, Kitchen and Dining Room and then after really liking how that looked, I thought "I have enough plaster, why don't I use the rest and do the kids bedrooms. I wanted to trade the rooms around and then paint them anyway..." Two weeks later every room in the house except my bedroom was painted and textured and looking pretty good. It sure hides dinks!!! :) The boys even helped me texture the walls. They are quite the handy men!

The picture of the door shows how great I did on patching the hole in the wall that I put in it...on accident of course and not even in a fit of anger! :) Ten points to the person who can tell where the hole was!

Oh, and just so you know, I will not be painting my room any time soon! :)

1 comment:

Caty said...

I love that you have an addiction to texturing. :) The boys look like great helpers!

My Blog List