Tuesday, October 28, 2008

IT HAS ARRIVED!

Are you a parent of a "tween"? I am...


Have you ever heard of...HSM3?


Seriously...

Last Friday this much anticipated movie "arrived." My Audry was invited by a friend to go see it on Saturday (the day after)...This is how my morning went...
7am...I am sleeping in...

Audry: MOM! What time is she coming to get me?

Sleepy Mom: Not until 10am...please don't ask me all morning - love you...


Audry: How long is that?


Sleepy Mom: Three hours.


Audry: OK

Sleepy Mom hears for the next THREE HOURS...


HSM1 and HSM2 soundtracks blaring from Audry's room.


DO YOU KNOW ALL THE WORDS? I DO.

DO I MIND? Not at all...how often does she get this excited...

9:15am


This is what I see at the back door...
She then moves to her bedroom window because she realized that her friend is going to pull into the driveway to pick her up...Imagine that!





5pm: Audry arrives home


Mom: How was the movie?


Audry: It was FABULOUS!

Does the story end there?

DID I MENTION I AM THE MOTHER OF TWO GIRLS...

Tuesday - Matilda and I have a daughter/mom outing to see the movie. We liked it (I think number two was better but I digress...). I tell Matilda that we should stay thru the credits to see if there is anything more to the show...AND THERE WAS!


After the theater was "empty" and the music was still going some teenage(?) girls stood up in aisle and started dancing...REALLY DANCING...then they make their way to the front of the theater where they continue to dance and do CARTWHEELS in front of the screen! It was awsome!!! I was laughing (quietly) to myself. (I kept trying to take pictures with my phone but it was too dark). Finally, another girl that was with them noticed me and Matilda watching them and she says "I hope you know that this was all getting recorded! (she must have seen my phone sticking up in their direction)...They just stopped and dropped behind some seats - I think they were a little embarrassed....



They were kind enough afterward to pose for a picture in the lobby...grainy picture but those girls were AWSOME!!!


Matilda's take on the three amigos?



"I thought they were pretty cool...oh, and I loved the movie..."



GOOD TIMES!!!



OH! And this is Dad's idea of "getting the kids to bed early..."





Aren't they the most awsome group ever?!

1 comment:

Caty said...

I loved it, too! I can't help but love the music in the movies.

My Blog List