Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just Random...






The Paraphrasing of a Conversation with a friend on the phone:


ME: "I REALLY REALLY want to be one of those women with perfectly clean homes and no clutter."

Friend: "That is a really hard thing...I can't see you being one of those. "

ME: I am sure I can do this, it will just take determination..."

Friend: "OK"
10 MINUTES LATER IN THE CONVERSATION...

ME: "Sure Ralphie, you can have an orange, here I cut it for you. But mommy is cleaning the kitchen and dining room so go eat your orange in the Living Room..."

Friend: "You will never have one of THOSE houses (as she is laughing hystarically at me)"


ONE DAY...

3 comments:

househunter said...

Some people can be so insensitive! What a crummy friend you have. I bet her house is a disaster and full of mice.

Jana said...

That is TOO funny!!! Glad I'm not the only one with those problems!

Erin Sipes said...

I too can relate!

My Blog List