Monday, January 12, 2009

What's Up With The Friends?!

OK, so I have another friend that called today laughing about my blog about my friend who told me I could never be perfect...She was worried all of my readers (all three of you - hee, hee) would think it was her - silly her. I told her it wasn't...
Anyway, later in the conversation the topic of moving as children came up. Her MIL (Mother in Law) or someone who shouldn't have said it told her that she did not think that it was healthy for kids to move around alot growing up...that they would never get settled or turn out right or something silly like that. So I (trying to reassure her that it was ok) told her, my dad was in the military and we moved about every three years and I turned out ok - right?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID?
SHE WAS QUIET
THEN I HEARD HER TAKE IN A SHORT BREATH...
AND THEN SHE LAUGHED...
AND LAUGHED...
AND LAUGHED!
What is up with that?! What kind of friends of do I have???

No comments:

My Blog List