Saturday, February 21, 2009

TRAVELING...Through Time

Oh my goodness! Matilda got to sing the National Anthem with her school choir tonight at a local college basketball game so we got to go watch the games. We made it a girl's night and left Dad home with the boys (they are still sick). OMG we had so very much fun. I forgot how exhillarating basketball games are (when they are live)!!!

It made me think of the old days - do you girls remember that? Practing two hours a day and then playing in the games? The home coach got mad at a call tonight and started stamping his foot on the ground...Do you remember when Coach Eddie did that and the heel of his shoe went flying across the floor?

Why can't old women have pick up games like the guys? Except you K.M. - I will forgive you for the next 6(?) months or so...I miss it so bad tonight...What great memories...

The girl's and I had alot of fun...sorry, no pictures I forgot the camera (yes, I know that was pretty loserish but hey!...it will remain in my memories - right?)

To all my girlfriends from long ago...I really miss you all...Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Erin Sipes said...

Exhillarating...that's such a positive way to describe the complete and udder anxiety I usually feel when I watch my little boy's basketball games. Games aside I do enjoy practicing with him at home and playing HORSE (PIG if it's close to dinner time.)

My Blog List