Friday, February 20, 2009

Late night thoughts...

The house is quiet. It is 11:30pm and I am able to think on the goings on of the past few days. What did I learn? LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT. Sammie has been sick for about two weeks and yesterday I had the thought that I should make an appt with the Dr to make sure that he is ok. I put it off…last night at 7pm, Sammie starts complaining about his ear hurting…by the time I get him to the doctor this morning at 9am, his left ear is so bad that the doctor fully expects it to burst in the next couple of days. Yes, I know I could not have prevented his ear getting infected, but if I would have listened to the promptings, he wouldn’t have had to go thru so much pain. Lesson Learned.
I have made it a goal to read the Ensign every day along with my scriptures. I am really enjoying it. There is such a wealth of peace and knowledge in reading it. What a blessing for me.

1 comment:

Erin Sipes said...

I hope Sammie is feeling better.

I've so been there, with the putting off Dr. appts.

My Blog List