Thursday, July 8, 2010

Have You Ever Had A Day...

Have you ever had a day when you found yourself making pancakes at 10:30 pm for dinner...

Then only to find that instead of batter being on the perfectly warmed skillet...

It is in your hair...
All down the front of your clothes...
Dripping from the ceiling (equaling new painting project~YEAH!?!)...

And on the floor in the kitchen...
And the floor in the dining room...
AND THE FLOOR IN THE LIVING ROOM?

Yep, that was me...

Sorry, no pictures - I couldn't see through my glasses which were covered in batter...

Sunshine OUT!

2 comments:

Erin Sipes said...

Dare I ask how?

Sunshine said...

I was tired.
It was late.
The stinking mixer paddle was stuck in th KitchenAid.
I didn't want to "drip the batter on the counter so I left the bowl in place while I tugged really hard on the paddle.
Bowl came crashing to the ground bottem first.
It's all a blur after that.
I can just still hear JP giggling...

My Blog List