Friday, January 29, 2010

New Background

I know that this background is a little too...not quite me, but this is Audry down to the very last swirl and since I am already tired of the winter scene...to a degree, I thought that I would honour Audry. Did you know that she sits in the front of the bus each day just so she can help the "little kids" from the Primary School (Early elementary) get to their seats ok with no problems? I didn't, but I am not suprized by it. Matilda was telling me about it today in passing while telling me how empty their bus was with all the snow...She is a very thoughtful little girl when she doesn't think about it.
Don't you just LOVE HER!
I know I do.

2 comments:

househunter said...

I like your new background! Your girl has great taste! So cute!

Michelle said...

i love your kids! they're the sweetest and always answer my questions in primary :)

My Blog List