Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Give" - Little Stream

At church today Brother Smith gave a wonderful talk about the importance of giving and not just during the Christmas Season. It truely touched my heart and made me want to do better. So, just as in the words of a well loved Primary Song,
1.
"Give said the little stream,
Give oh give,give oh give.
Give said the little stream,
as it hurried down the hill.
I'm small I know but wherever I go
The fields grow greener still.
2.
Give said the little rain,
Give oh give, Give oh give.
Give said the little rain,
as it fell upon the flow'rs
I'll raise their drooping heads again
As it fell upon the flow'rs.
3.
Give then as Jesus gives
Give oh give, give oh give.
Give then as Jesus gives;
There is something all can give.
Do as the streams and blossoms do
For God and others live.
Singing, singing all the day,
Give away oh give away.
Singing, singing all the day
Give oh give away!"
Remember, no matter who you are, you have the ability to give of yourself to others. And others will love you for it. I know that I do.

No comments:

My Blog List