Sunday, December 20, 2009

Memories...



On December 18, twelve years ago, JP took me to the St. Louis Temple where we were married for Time and All Eternity.



Sorry, no picture of the happy married couple on their day...
my scanner isn't compatible with the new computer and all the pictures are "old school" -

Three years ago this past week, we brought home the cutest little puppies "for the kids" (JP?)

Hannah Montana and Harley Davison
December 2006

On December 18th this year, our puppies were called home. They loved to chase rabbits, mice, whatever ventured into our yard, out. They loved to play catch with us and with each other and were always up for a really good belly rub.

We loved them, we miss them, and we will never forget them.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

so cute...btw, thanks for the link to etsy. that's a fun website. also, you're the only person i've ever heard of that actually has heard of the book shell seekers. i had someone recommend it to me when i asked for something jane austin-esque. still haven't read it, but i did watch the movie. didn't seem too related to jane austen to me...

Michelle said...

oh, and one more thing, i'm adding you to my friends list on my blog. i don't know what the proper etique is to adding friends on your blog. i wonder if anyone ever sees their name on my friend list and thinks, why'd they list me, we're not on that level yet? haha...anyways, hope i'm cool enough to list you as my friend:)

My Blog List