Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful Day 17

So, I was just folding clothes thinking about a conversation that J and I had this morning and it made me realize what I am thankful for today...

Today I am thankful for those little moments in life where we are put at a crossroad and we have two choices to make. Those small choices that are seemingly inconsequential at the time but means so much in the long run. Those type of moments over time slowly define who I am and I am espicially thankful when I listen to the prompting of the Holy Ghost and choose the right path. I am finding as I really try to become a better person, that those defining moments are becoming more frequent and I am profoundly aware that as time goes on, I will experience even more.
So here is to those little moments...each and every one.

No comments:

My Blog List