Sunday, November 9, 2008

ThanksGIVING day EIGHT

OK, OK, so it is a day late...but I was so busy enjoying what I was thankful for yesterday that I forgot to tell you what I was thankful for (pretty good save right?).

Yesterday I went to work with my GUY...it's kind of hard to go work with him because I have a hard time keeping my mind on work when I am with him. He just just so dang sexy while he is working...well, you know. :)

ANYWAY, as I was working yesterday with Jason in VERY COLD midwest weather I realized just how thankful for J and all that he does to support us.

I mean, this past summer I got to help him out some and it was awsome, warm weather, nice days and did I mention the KILLER tan that I got? I don't think J has ever been so tickled to see me in shorts. :)

So remembering how much I enjoyed this summer, I volunteered to help him yesterday and OH MY GOODNESS!!! I think it was about the time that he was LAYING ON THE COLD WET GROUND, STICKING HIS ARM INTO FRIGID WATER IN A WATER METER HOLE TO TURN OFF SOME IRRIGATION that I realized just what he goes thru to support his family and I just wanted to kiss him...after he got up and away from the cold ground and colder water...

I think my friend LC said it best when I told her what I was doing yesterday..."OH, Sunshine! He really loves you!"

I know he does...

So here is to J and A&E Landscaping (that's for you Jenn) and all that you do to take care of your little family. I am so thankful for you!

We love you!

PS - the name of our company isn't really A&E Landscaping but you know how I am with real names! :)

No comments:

My Blog List