Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Day SIX

HANNAH AND HARLEY WITH AUDRY

So, today was REALLY, REALLY long and mostly really really hard...I got a great new haircut - shorter for winter... you know. Was really feeling good by the time we got home from the Salon (Ralphie and I) and then I got home to a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sick dog...Thankfully, she was in the garage when she got sick but all I can say is...



I AM SO VERY THANKFUL FOR PAPER TOWELS, BLEACH, AND PLASTIC BAGS.
UGH!

I couldn't imagine life without those things - OH, and a small carpet cleaner for when she doesn't make it to a hard surface where I can use the above said items...AGAIN I SAY - UGH!

Anyone interested in a really cute (oh, and sick) Miniature Dachshund? You can have her - cheap! HA, HA (I think)

No comments:

My Blog List