Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Day FOUR...

NOVEMBER 4th...


ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!

Today I am thankful that I live in a country that allows me to speak my mind, vote my values and worship my God in any way that I choose...










I am thankful that the Lord dedicated this country to all that is good and righteous and I Pray Fervently that we as a country will realize what path we seem to be on and will correct it...




I am thankful that even if I disagree with someone else's political views we can still be friends...







I am thankful for our beautiful flag and all that it represents - life, liberty, peace...




I am thankful for the rousing music and anthems that we have that represent what our Founding Fathers experienced and wanted for us...






I am thankful that I live in the United States of America!!!



So here is to today...GO VOTE, no wait...Pray for direction - then go vote and then pray for all of us as Americans that we can be guided by the Spirit to make our country what our Heavenly Father and our Founding Fathers had in mind for us...

1 comment:

Erin Sipes said...

I'll keep it simple....sentiment conferred.

God bless the U.S.A.!!

My Blog List