Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Five

Today I am grateful for two things...
One - the elections are over - no more robocalls! (Did you know that I got one five minutes before the polls CLOSED?! I just wanted to yell -this was the third call that day- "I VOTED THIS MORNING - LEAVE ME ALONE!) Although the election did not end as I hoped, they ended as I subconsiously expected...Onward and upward I say...Let's see what good we can do together as a Nation. We can pray often (DAILY) that our new leaders will take this country in a direction that the Lord wants it to go. Whether we voted for President Elect Obama or not, we are in a democracy by choice and he is our President...ONE NATION INDIVISIBLE - right?

Two - I am so grateful for the 75 degree weather that we are having in NOVEMBER!!! I have some pictures of our great day today, but alas my camera's battery is gone so I will try to add pictures later...but HOLY COW! 75 degrees for the past week! I am in heaven (and no, I am not is AZ). We got to ride our bikes, walk at the park and climb a really cool rock - how is that for "winter." All I have to say is YIPEE!!!

No comments:

My Blog List