Monday, November 3, 2008

ThANKsGivinG DaY ThrEE



Today, I am thankful for THIS KID...



This, my first born...


My FAVORITE OLDEST DAUGHTER...(whose favorite color is Green)

A
N
D

Did you know that this crazy kid stayed up with her mom until MIDNIGHT to help her clean the house because I didn't want to wake up to a messy house? Without mom asking I might add...

A
N
D

Then on Sunday, she loaded the dishwasher when I just couldn't bring myself to do it without me asking her to do it? And then begged me to let her finish when I tried to tell her not to worry about it...

A
N
D


She volunteers to read to her brothers for me when I am busy and can be a really great big sister when she wants to be...

A
N
D

She loves to help others and loves to read - she just got hooked on Nancy Drew because she loves mysteries...

A
N

D
She joined her schools choir this year and really loves to sing - and she is really, really good...

A
N
D

She is growing everyday into the wonderful Daughter of God that Heavenly Father wants her to be and loves discovering what her potential is....





So today is dedicated to Matilda, what a great kid!!!


I love you so much - my sweet, sweet Matilda...

3 comments:

Caty said...

Talk about a great girl! You are SO blessed, Shannon!

Sunshine said...

You are not kidding!!! :)

kelli said...

This post reminds me of a great quote, "When you are in joy with life you cannot vibrate negatively and you cannot attract negatively, only positively." Bet you attracted only good the day you wrote this and most of all strengthed mommy/daughter bonds!
Shannon, what an example you are!

My Blog List